I cannot believe that I didn’t update this blog at all for an entire year. I was thinking about just doing this tomorrow and going all of 2017 without a blog post, but I think one blog post is better than none.
This year was not a productive year craft wise. I haven’t caught up with Ravelry at all. I have hardly been on there and I haven’t even updated my stash, though I have been productive in buying yarn.
The year was a busy one. I have four kids so they keep me all super busy. I feel like every time I turn around one of them is hungry, sick, or needs a ride somewhere. We are a scouts family and I am always taking them to scouting events. Next year when Chibi starts school we will have a Girl Scout too! My oldest, Babykins, is always doing something as well, like robotics club or math club. We live a lot closer to everything now. So weekly guitar classes aren’t hard to get to, but we will have to drive over there and get ready. And every once in a while we have to turn around because I forgot the guitar 😉
My youngest, who we will call Dimples now since she isn’t Roly Poly, demands constant attention. If she doesn’t get it then I have to fish her out of some sort of trouble that she has gotten her self into, but she is very cute so I deal with it. With her alone I don’t think my year would have been very productive. Throw in a trip to the states and the husband being on business trips which encompassed over six months out of the year I was always busy, but hardly ever crafty. I have hopes for 2018 as I always do when a new year is coming up. I think you can change when ever, as would be evidenced by my 50 pound weight loss, it using the new year as a time of contemplation is always good as well.
So here we go, in no particular order:
- Read more books, I have a list of things I want to get read, half serious half not
- Workout more, I would like to lose some more weight, I’m close
- Continue working out to keep it off
- Take a picture daily with my fancy camera
- Spin ten minutes a day
- Pair of socks a month
- Weave six items
- Continue my progress with crochet
- Cross stitch
- New recipe a week
- Try some new hair styles, you have the hair, use it
- Make up and hair, try to not look like a mess all the time
- Dress up more, less sweat pants, more pearls
- Read to the girls nightly
- Get back to racing
- Study 15 minutes a day to prepare to go back to school
- Less Facebook
I think that is it. It seems like a good list. Hopefully my next blog post won’t be in 2019;)