Today I was tagged by SusanB I really didn’t know what that meant… But after some investigation I found out. So seven things about me:
1) I can use both hands very well. It depends on what I am doing on which hand I prefer. I knit left handed or I did when I knit American style and I crochet right handed. I write with my right hand, but I cut my food with my left.
2) I have been secretly wanting to post every day this month. I didn’t want to tell anyone in case it didn’t happen. I did post more than 30 times, but it wasn’t on every day. Next month I won’t be doing this so hopefully my entries will be a little more interesting.
3)I am a foodie and want to be able to cook better because of it. I am still trying, but time gets in the way.
4) I have freak-show hands. They look normal to me, but my ring size is only 3.75 which made the jewelers freak out that my then fiance was buying a ring that was way too small.
5) On the same trend I have really small feet. I can still fit into size 3.5 but they have to be wide…
6) I am first generation American, my family is Latino, which most people don’t think when they meet me.
7) Ernesto was my first boyfriend and I ended up marrying him:)
Besides that I am supposed to tag other people. But I don’t really know anyone so I won’t.
Herman leaves tomorrow which is sad. My parents are still here for a while longer, but I wish he could have stayed a bit longer. I also have a 50 minute presentation due tomorrow so I am going to cut this post short right now.